2014年7月29日星期二

messed up

My bucket list was supposedly my latest post. What's wrong with blogger~ :( 

If anyone's browsing through my blog at all, read the one that says "sem break" first because obviously "sem 2 starts" after the "sem break" :P IF anyone's reading. I know my blog sucks, but hey I'm trying! :DD 

Need ideas on what to write in blogs... Or should I just write whatever that comes to my mind. I wanted it not to look messy though. But I guess blogs reflect the blogger >.< (I'm not that messy, okay?) 

And finally I wanted to end this post with a short passage that I found on Relationship Rules. (There's a page on Facebook and they have really good quotes/advice): 

"Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you and be okay with it."

没有评论:

发表评论