2014年7月29日星期二

Sem 2 starts.. *groan*

It's a brand new semester. Everyone's pumped. I'm not. Who knows what the world's going to throw at you? Could be a cake, could be a rock. I'm not going to get my hopes up this time. Oh, I'm excited alright. Who wouldn't be? It's a new semester. I just won't get TOO excited. Not going to expect too much from the world. Instead, this time I'll expect a little more from myself. 

I am twenty years old. I need to do something that I've never done before. Not for anyone, not to please anyone but myself. I have to prove to myself that I can do it if I have the will power and to give myself more rewarding goals to achieve, meanwhile learning something from the struggle. I can't believe I just thought about this. It was like my life before was not really well-lived or something. :P

So here's what I've been wanting to do: (more to come, I'm sure)

- start and finish a book (that's writing one, of course)
- bake a cake or something and share it with someone
- go watch a live sports (any would do)
- improve my writing skills (how? hmm.. by reading more articles and stuff?)
- make a timetable of some sort and stick to it (hey, an organised person are always more productive... So they say ;P)
- be sure to say something positive/encouraging/loving to everyone everyday
- be sure to study and do some revision every night (if not at any other times)
- get a decent part time job (perfect your resume before applying :D)
- manage finances wisely (ALWAYS keep track of the expenses)
- set a target grade to achieve for each unit of study 
- go travelling/backpacking/camping with a bunch of mates
- go volunteer in some national parks of Africa (definitely doing this *_*)
- go get some idea of what real veterinarians do (I am sad to say I haven't really seen much of their routine) and if possible, work at a vet hospital (I am a vet to be, after all!)
- when I settle down (ambiguous term I know but hey who knows), I want a pet dog, cat, parrot, turtle, guinea pig, hamster, snake (non-venomous and not aggressive) and a rabbit :DDD (or at least some of them ^^) 
- Star gazing in the country with a SO (or SO's?) :P 
- BE HAPPY!

Alright, that should be it for now. Sounded more like a resolution xD But the point is, I guess, to always have a goal and work hard towards achieving it so that it gives living a good purpose. :DD

I guess that's my bucket list right there ;P I'll add more to it soon. I know I will. :D

Because you only live once, people. 

没有评论:

发表评论